|HomeOrigins 2019 Call for Abstracts
Origins 2019 Call for Abstracts
The annual summer conference of the Creation Biology and Creation Geology Societies will be held at Cedarville University in Cedarville, OH on July 18-19, 2019 in conjunction with the Reclaim Wisdom Beginning with Creation general conference on Saturday, July 20. We invite high-quality abstract submissions relevant to the life and earth sciences and the issue of origins. Submissions must offer positive, constructive interpretations or criticisms. All abstracts will be reviewed by an editor for suitability and content. Submissions will be judged on scientific merit, adherence to the guidelines, and relevance to creationism. Authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to present at the conference, and all accepted abstracts will be published in the Journal of Creation Theology and Science.
Student Travel Grants
- Abstracts should not be longer than 700 words, including references.
- Any references must conform to the style guidelines of JCTS.
- An abstract should be a complete summary of the paper, including any relevant findings or conclusions.
- Abstracts should be written in English
- Names and affiliations of all authors should be included. Authors working independently should identify their affiliation as "Independent Scholar."
- Abstracts should be submitted by email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A limited number of student travel grants are available for students with an accepted abstract who plan on presenting at Origins 2019. Students can be in high school, undergraduate, or graduate programs. If you would like to apply for a student travel grant, let us know when you submit your abstract. The travel grants are a fixed amount, which may or may not cover all of your travel expenses.
Abstracts are due May 10, 2019.
REGISTER FOR ORIGINS 2019 HERE: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/origins-2019-cbscgs-conference-tickets-59537853322